The cards that allow you to obtain discounted and special rates are strictly personal; it follows that the purchase of the ticket must be made exclusively by the holder with an identity document.
they can be purchased online on the website only if duly certified and accompanied by a valid identity document or at the ski resort ticket offices upon presentation of a valid identity document.
- age 6-8
- age 9-16
- age 65 and more
they can only be purchased
at the ski resort ticket offices.
- age 0-5 free access to all lifts.
- Valtellina's Residents upon presentation of their ID card showing proof of residence
- Blind skiers or disabled with a certificate attesting a disability equal to or greater than 70% who must be accompanied by third parties are given a free pass combined with one at the normal rate. Accompanying dogs for blind or visually impaired people, trained as guide dogs, are allowed in the car for free even if they are not muzzled (Rif. O.M. 12/12/2006).
- Students age 17-27 upon presentation of valid university/students card and identity card.
- Ski Instructors, alpine guide upon presentation of their association membership card and ID card.
- Disabled with a certificate attesting a disability equal to or greater than 70%
- Minimum 25 people (GROUPS), with payment by a group leader.
- BEGINNER 1-DAY
- Lifts included
- Tappeto (magic carpet on beginner slope)
The data indicated by the user through the IT procedure are understood to be released pursuant to art. 46 and 47 of the d.P.R. 445/2000 criminally punishable if false.
By purchasing the ticket for the ski lifts, the user is responsible and informed about the state of health of himself and of his cohabitants or family members (understood as people with whom they share confined spaces such as means of transport, hotel rooms, housing units etc...) and undertakes, otherwise, not to use the ski lifts and to report, according to the procedures, the onset of any symptoms. We remind you that it is forbidden to go on the plants with a fever above 37.5 ° C
Conditions and Warnings
The Company is not bound by the indicated prices and reserves the right to increase prices at any time, including during the period indicated.
All day passes, multipasses and season passes are strictly personal and non-transferable. They do not give the holder the right to take precedence or use the lifts outside of opening hours. Passes will not be reimbursed for any reason, including loss or if one or more lifts are closed. Any infringement will result in the withdrawal of the pass and application of penalties provided for by law. Funivia Al Bernina Srl retains the right to suspend or revoke any rights and the sale of non-standard passes following suitable notice given by way of a sign posted at the sales offices. The lifts will operate according to the programme established by company management.
In cases of force majeure or during special events or race training, one or more lifts and trails may be closed to the public. Interruptions or limitations to the services do not entitle pass holders to any kind of reimbursement.
Full version on General Sales conditions
- Buy at our Ticket Office the Snowboard and Ski Insurance snow care. Add 2,50€ per day with your ski pass.